Ordering tickets online
- Tickets for events at the Barrymore Theatre can be purchased online from the Event Schedule page.
- Mail order tickets will be sent via U.S. mail within 2 weeks of the order. This option will not be available less than 10 days before the show.
- Will Call tickets will be held at the Barrymore Box Office and can be picked up Day Of Show beginning 90 minutes before show time.
- Tickets purchased online are subject to a credit card convenience fee.
- There are no ticket refunds or exchanges, except in situations where a show is canceled or postponed.
- For shows that are canceled or postponed the ticket refund is for the ticket price only, and does not include the convenience fee.
- All online transactions are processed over secure servers.
Ordering tickets by phone
- Tickets can be charged by phone at (608) 241-8864.
- Charge-by-phone hours are Monday – Friday, noon to 5:00 PM.
- Visa, Master Card and Discover accepted.
- Tickets purchased by phone are subject to a credit card convenience fee.
Barrymore Box Office
- The Barrymore Box Office is only open on nights of shows.
- The Barrymore Box Office opens 90 minutes before show time.
If tickets are still available the day of the show, they can be purchased 90 minutes before show-time at the Barrymore Box Office.
Gold Circle and VIP tickets
As a general rule, Gold Circle and VIP tickets are only available online, by phone and at the Barrymore Box Office on nights of shows.
Gold Circle tickets allow for early entry and preferred seating. In general, doors open 1 hour before showtime. Early entry is 15 minutes before doors.
Shows with Gold Circle seating have a section of seats closest to the stage reserved for Gold Circle ticket holders. However, Gold Circle ticket holders can sit anywhere they wish.
VIP tickets also allow for early entry and preferred seating. However, additional amenities are determined on a show by show basis. Please check the event page or call the Theatre, noon to 5 pm, (608) 241-8864.
- Please note that The Barrymore is your ONLY source for tickets for our venue, unless the show is a Ticketmaster show.
- We do not encourage reselling of our tickets. (See below.)
- We cannot guarantee that tickets purchased from a third-party vendor or priced above face value are valid.
- We are not liable if tickets purchased through third-party sites are invalid (including, but not limited to, StubHub, eBay, Craigslist, or any other ticket broker).
- Please note that other websites may try to sell invalid tickets using our name, information, and photos, without our authorization or authorization of our artists. To ensure tickets are valid, purchase only through the Barrymore.
- If you must resell your tickets, they must be sold for NO MORE THAN face value.
- Tickets cannot be resold within 500 feet of the Barrymore Theatre.
- The Barrymore Theatre retains the right to revoke any tickets sold in violation of our policies. We reserve the right to issue only a partial refund to the original buyer.
- Tickets can be purchased at the outlets for cash or check only and do not have any credit card convenience fees. Typically Gold Circle/VIP tickets are not available at the outlets and are only available by phone or online. Tickets for shows put on by FPC Live are only available from Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster box offices (e.g. the Sylvee and Alliant Energy Center).
436 State Street
Madison, WI 53703
M-F 10 am – 7 pm
Sat 10 am – 6 pm
Sun 12 pm – 5 pm
235 Junction Road
Prairie Towne Center
Madison, WI 53717
M-F 10 am – 8 pm
Sat 10 am – 6:30 pm
Sun 10 am – 5 pm
MadCity Music Exchange
2023 Atwood Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
1900 Monroe Street
Madison, Wisconsin 53711
2301 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704
M-Th 12 noon – 7 pm
F 12 noon – 8 pm
Sat 11 am – 6 pm
Sun 12 noon – 4 pm
1209 Williamson St
Madison, WI 53703